Monday, September 7, 2009

Menagerie of Aprons



I have an apron for every occasion. I happened across my apron collection the other day while Hubby was working from home.

The conversation we had five minutes before went something like this...

"I have to work for a few more hours," he said.
"I promise I won't interrupt," I replied.

Less than five minutes later.
"IJUSTFOUNDMYAPRONSLET'SDOAPHOTOSHOOT!"

His face said no but he indulged me anyway. Here's a few of my favorites...


This red floral is like a dress - perfect for a summer BBQ.


This one screams, "bake a cake!"


Who says I don't dress up for Halloween?


My Grandmother's old Thanksgiving apron.


This classic white apron, a favorite (stains and all), makes everything you cook taste better. It gives you the idea that somewhere along the line, you went to cooking school. I wear this a lot for hubby's sake. Note: wasp on shoulder!

4 comments :

  1. So Fun!! I'm a classic white (sans the wasp:O) apron kind of girl! Very fun collection you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the gardeners cottageSeptember 8, 2009 at 4:15 PM

    Hi Trina,

    Just love your aprons. I'm a sucker for them too. My favorite though is my 4-day apron. So basic, so easy, I forget I have it on. My favorite is your grandmothers.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent collection Trina! In Australia we call aprons 'pinnies' short for pinafores. My darling Mum always made sure she reapplied her 'lippie' (lipstick) & took off her pinnie when she heard my Dad coming home from work in the evening!
    Millie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I like your grandmother's thanksgiving apron the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts. Kind regards, Catherine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...